A: SO MUCH
As I've been so busy with work I'd neglected to plan activities or outings with my friends when they came to visit. If we were in London I'm sure this would have proved to be a bit of a disaster, but in Singapore - no fear - there is always heaps to do.
If anyone reading this post is expecting visitors and needs a few ideas, please feel free to steal/replicate as we had an awesome few days.
|Marina Bay Sands Light Show|
- Gardens by the Bay - Cloud Forest, Flower Dome, SuperTree Skyway
- 1 Altitude ($10 cocktails on Wednesday ladies night!)
- Sentosa Island - MegaZip, beaches and lunch at Tanjong Beach Club
- Dinner at Club 55, all-you-can-eat cheese and chocolate buffet
- ArtScience museum - Future World Exhibition
- Universal Studios
- The Library speak-easy, Potato Head Folk, Club Street
- Xcape room (We did the 'Annabelle' room which was terrifying but incredible)
- Brunch at Super Loco
- Ce La Vi for sunset drinks
There's so much more to do and they've already promised to come back next year. I'm thrilled they loved Singapore as much as I do.