If anyone reading this post is expecting visitors and needs a few ideas, please feel free to steal/replicate as we had an awesome few days.
|Marina Bay Sands Light Show|
- Gardens by the Bay - Cloud Forest, Flower Dome, SuperTree Skyway
- 1 Altitude ($10 cocktails on Wednesday ladies night!)
- Sentosa Island - MegaZip, beaches and lunch at Tanjong Beach Club
- Dinner at Club 55, all-you-can-eat cheese and chocolate buffet
- ArtScience museum - Future World Exhibition
- Universal Studios
- The Library speak-easy, Potato Head Folk, Club Street
- Xcape room (We did the 'Annabelle' room which was terrifying but incredible)
- Brunch at Super Loco
- Ce La Vi for sunset drinks
There's so much more to do and they've already promised to come back next year. I'm thrilled they loved Singapore as much as I do.